NACS needs your input:
Theresa Windham is representing NACS on the Employee Viewpoint Survey (EVS) work group for which they had the first call yesterday. They are on a very abbreviated time schedule to develop the Action Plan for FSA in this regard so please forward her any input you may have no later than January 19,2015.
Five areas have been selected based on the EVS for focus in improvement by FSA:
· Improve communication form leadership to result in transparency
· Creativity and Innovation
· Hiring the Right Talent
· Training and Learning Needs
· Resource Sufficiency
Each association may bring forward 2 additional items of concern for our membership and the working group will review those and may include any on which a consensus can be reached.
Once the areas for development have been chosen the action plan will be developed to include ideas for management to consider when addressing the concern. These ideas may include institutional change (that will take time) and Quick strategies.
What she needs by Jan 19th
· Additional areas of concern and the cause of the concern
· Suggestions for any changes (quick or institutional) for the focus areas already identified and any additional concerns
· Feedback on the cause of concern for the identified areas listed above
Please email Theresa at Theresa.Windham@ga.usda.gov
Hope to see you all at the upcoming Zone meetings. If you haven’t sent in your registration or made plans you need to do this soon!
Denise is a Farm Loan Manager from Nebraska. She was elected NACS President at the June 2018 Convention.